EQR 3.92% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Chile worlds best Lithium brines.

1. 2,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Good True post Tazaus, Chile and Argentina is the place to be for Lithium brine it is the new bitcoin but unlike bitcoin Lithium is going to the most important commodity in the world for the next 20 years.I spoke at length to our geologist who found our Lithium project while he was living and working in Chile.He couldn't believe the larger Lithium company's passed this one up it was a great find.The lower level from the Andes will help giving us higher temperatures for our evaporation pit.Great location a main road and train runs strait up the middle of Chile. LPI is another company I have shares in also in Chile but well advanced.With our Mt Carbine Tungsten asset secure and our 2 gold projects SEI are in the best shape in our history.Our new director stephen believes so much in SEI he has recently acquired 25,000,000 shares it is a great sign when directors buy shares.I have posted over the last couple of years that we were the most undervalued company on the ASX, and that was only talking about our World class Tungsten asset.I still believe we are undervalued with our tungsten asset alone long term holders understand this.All you new Lithium buyers will benefit greatly from our tungsten asset also a commodity that the world will always need. Good luck to all share holders enjoy the ride. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $91.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $77.39K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 620100 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 30360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 206758
Last updated 15.06pm 03/05/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.