EQR 2.04% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

Chile worlds best Lithium brines., page-8

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Nicely put RC.

In a past life I have looked after a hard rock lithium mine and produced Lithium Carbonate for glass and pharmacutical use.

Lithium hard rock concentrates are easy to produce, crushing, grinding and screening, if you have a quality ore body. Production of Lithium Carbonate a much different and complex process (high temperature and pressures, chemical engineering and lots of money)

In my case the Lithium Carbonate was put out of business because of the Brazilians swamping the market. That should be a good indicator as to how long ago I looked after a Lithium Mine. The screening and washing kept the mine alive.

As I mentioned before the cheapest way to process brines is solvet extraction and that is specific to each ore body and then you dont need the evaporation ponds, just CSTR's.

I think I have said enough but we all get the picture. I hope the management team read hotcopper and get the testwork started.

We have had some great days trading enjoy the ride everyone and good luck, I am in for the "long haul".

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $103.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $10.61K 222.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 167497 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 249999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.