EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Chill for now

1. 6,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    The facts that we know are very positive...the assumptions we are making have little chance of being correct
    as we know not the reality or otherwise of the accuracy of the assumptions.
    This tends to build paranoia. Bells have been tinkling/ ringing for some time now re EDE with me, you and several others...Lodiac?
    We have no option but to sit and chill, to sell down or to take another tack and accumulate...which I was doing but now
    I am simply waiting for news.
    For now, I sit and chill.
    GS and co. stand to gain or lose heaps of credibility in the next few weeks. They estimated the Texas bridge beam usage at
    $1 million p.a but as yet have not put a figure on what they think the GDOT will use in their "major" projects which one would think
    they would be able to do...if reticent to do so in this case why?
    There appear to be inconsistencies and irregularities and omissions throughout many of their announcements but the brain twister here
    is the product facts...Edencrete has delivered on all the accepted trials and tests it has been involved in...the product appears to be a blinder.
    Beton tells it like it is in this industry via his valuable experience hard won over many years. It is a slow burning fuse.
    The major fear we need to overcome is the fear of being mistaken and being seen to be wrong or worse still...the feeling we are dumb.
    We have cheered and ridden this one (for years in many cases) through thick and thin but when signs of non-disclosure...some would
    call it deception...creep in and almost become a constant one can't be blamed for pointing these out and echoing them back to ourselves
    to test the gut feeling that all may not be as it is being presented.
    GS is being weighed and measured during this time and let's hope that by the time the AGM is over he is not found wanting.
    It is nearing the point where we are going to get answers as to what has been really going on whilst we have been riding this bronco.
    We are well into September not long to go. What is the truth? Do we succumb to our fears and sell out too early and have to buy back in
    or do we sit and chill?
    Selling will only create another fear...that of having been wrong about selling. We will still watch the SP every day until the news is out.
    Then what?
    The life of a committed investor isn't easy...but it can be a lot of fun and very rewarding.
    Sell out or stay in or simply sell half your holding but, stay chilled and try not to wind yourself up any further. We are either dealing with liars or
    we aren't and nothing we say or do on Hottcopper will alter that. Time will tell us this.
    I agree that many things on the surface do not add up...I hold and chill for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.008K 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 217634783 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9845587 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.