SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

chill out boys & girls

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Guys

Look no one wants to see their share portfolio take a hit like it has today including myself. However consider this first before getting too emotional;

1. They aim to be in production within 6 - 12 months.
    2. Do the math - 100,000 Oz x $ 1,100 / oz = $ 110,000,000.00 in sales at a gold price of US $ 1,100
    3. Even if you take a lower production figure they will be pretty profitable prety soon and won't need to go "cap in hand" again.
    4. They still want to almost double their resource - that's their target anyway - so that alone should have upside to the SP.
    5. Eevn with the dillution in shares we still have an opportunity to be way ahead with the reno of the CIL plant.

Let's give these guys some room to get on with the business of bringing gold out of the ground to give us the increased shareholder value we are looking for.

Believe me these guys are no fools - they are not going to front up $ 5 Mil without a sense of hope for the future.

I am confident this is not about a quick stag. Remember the Australian mentioned we will have a crack to the same deal - so don't be in such a hurry to sell.

Crazy Ron

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.