NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Chill out everyone good news coming, page-6

1. 268 Posts.
    You lost me when you suggested the CFO might be ‘out of depth’. That’s about like suggesting the janitor can’t clean. Or that the CEO is…. well. Its gossip MA. She could have had a death in the family, medical issues, husband got a job in London, an offer for a fantastic job somewhere else. But you had to pick ‘out of depth’ as a possibility? C’mon. A bit of a disguised cheap shot. Do NWT pay you to post here?

I have absolutely no problem with a CFO resigning if she thought the company was a goner. If they can’t pay their bills the best thing is for her to quit save the company some $ and let the accountants and CEO deal with the administrators. Why should she stick around and clean up someone else’s mess? No guarantee she would have been retained or paid anyways if they went/go broke.

You're grasping at nothing to read between the lines and look for keywords in ASX announcements. Stick to facts MA!!! Those same phrases and words have been used for a decade or more. Anyone have the total capital raising figure for MUL/NWT? has it reached a half billion yet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.