TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Evening All - I think that a drop in the SP today was somewhat...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Evening All - I think that a drop in the SP today was somewhat inevitable. That's just the way it was today. As a holder I wish it could have moved in the other direction - it didn't - that's life!

Nothing goes up in a straight line. I also think and take comfort from the fact that the $42,000,000 spent on Friday wasn't spent by those who know nothing about where to put their money - so there's more action here in my opinion. I could be wrong.

Frankly, I think that KL and Adriano have both made some very reasonable points. I appreciate their contributions. It is just that they differ in their views - that's life as well.

I read or heard somewhere the following line and I think it is one the better ones I have heard;
    "Opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one - and absolutely everyone thinks that everyone else's stinks!"

As a new comer, my experience is that the TON thread has been characterised by some great posts, often infused with banter to keep us all amused, I am wondering if it can be kept that way?

I am also sure that KL and Adriano are both good people who might might choose to disagree in a respectful way if they sat down and had a beer together.

Fair go - is there not enough shite out there in the world at the moment? Do we need to bring more to HC?

Apologies for the bleeding heart rant people but I watched that news on the MH17 again and thought, "... those poor buggers lost everything, absolutely everything in the blink of an eye and here I am worrying about a 5c dip in a friggin share price?"

I then decided to visit HC to read my favourite threads and I find people are having a crack at each other. Is there anywhere on this planet where greed and aggression are not commonplace? Admittedly I have been guilty of sledging from time to time. However, that will happen no more. A person was trying to bait me on another thread tonight and I walked straight past it - who needs the aggression?

My only question is - is it possible to be disagree minus the sledging?

I look forward to reversal in the SP tomorrow. If it doesn't happen then too bad - there's always the following day to look forward to!

Just my opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.418K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 214688 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 255512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.