AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Chill!, page-2

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    lots of inaccuracies here by bsiemsen who also claimed WG, the worst gold asset ever, is a world class asset where you can just "scoop the gold off the surface".

- RM invested $200,000 at 18 cents. The rest he never invested as no shareholder meeting has been called. Instead he invested in MNM, a company which will never become anything. The Morningstar mine is a dog. Previous company that owned it went bust. It will never produce enough gold.
    - The PFS was pulled because it included potential production from SJ, an asset without a Jorc. How do you include production from a non-Jorc asset into your NPV production? By making up numbers from air. Dartboard stuff. Amateur hour.
    - Axiom KB owe $24 million dollars. If that money is owed to AVQ it should also show up on their balance sheet as an asset. It does not. Still nobody can answer what it is. If Isabel ever produces I think Axiom KB will have to pay it back from their 20% share of the earnings. That would take years so it is possible landholders would earn nothing until it's paid back.
    - SJ drill results have been very poor. The company will always try to dress it up by publishing the best drill result and hoping nobody actually reads the whole report. But the drill result table does not lie. Lots and lots of intercepts below cut-off.
    - Incor have sold down their holding and who knows what they now hold.
    - Gunvor offtake is just a vanilla offtake, middle-man contract. It includes no debt funding. They are just wholesalers.
    - Anitua is just a contractor, currently useless. Their DD goes as far as "if you start producing you pay us money yes?". Of course they would prefer that AVQ uses them instead of any other of hundreds available contractors. Hence they made a deal that AVQ must use them if they ever produce.
    - The fact is AVQ has no mining experience on their board. A lawyer, an analyst and a broker.

A cap raising must be very close. I reckon this month. I think they would like to raise at 15 cents hence would prefer if the sp does not fall below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.