AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I guess it a bit sad my average was .38 when I first bought in...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I guess it a bit sad my average was .38 when I first bought in AVQ and average down four times to .22

Sold some on the last rise and silly me bough some more @ .33 and thanks goodness sold some again @ .28.

Holding some @ average of .24 now and thinking where to catch the knifes

I was hoping when I first bought in it was for long term, but now I am not sure cause there is so much sign it might not be a long term investment.

I have another one that's show management are looking after SH, as AVQ management is way to unstable in helping family member to extend option from what you guys mention in the past this is a NO-NO for me as it show favourite and should not happen as it is a public company.

Also for a CEO to invest more on another company it show bad ethics and yes he is allowed to invest or used his money as he choose too but it show a conflict of interest AVQ should come first.

Anyway Good luck SH hope you get some money back I know how you feel as we all invested to make money not loose money.

I am sure management is trying their best as they don't wanted to loose money as well, but in return should look after SH as best as they can as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.