AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I was going to refrain from making any comments for a while but...

1. 1,325 Posts.
    I was going to refrain from making any comments for a while but I figured what the hell. At the moment I am torn between my optimism and my pessimism. I am still proposing to sell come Feb if nothing comes through to make me think otherwise. It's been a long and stressful investment to say the least and at present doesn't look great. But here are some of things we could look forward to if everything pans out , this is my optimistic side coming out. You don't have to agree and that's fine.

1. SJ results continue to improve and we are able to provide a JORC estimate even if only for the first few years.
    2. ML for SJ granted
    3. Production commences
    4. Off take already in place provided we can get a viable JORC
    5. We are awarded kolosori back
    6. We are granted a ML for kolosori
    7. Production commences
    8. We already have an off take in place

Again my optimistic side says we will achieve the above , however it's the time frame that is concerning me. If we fail to achieve any of the above especially items 5 on , then it's safe to say we are in a fair bit of bother.

I have always been a staunch Avq supporter but I am also a realist and I have always said there is massive risk still involved but the potential is still there, this hasn't changed , it's people's time frames and patience that has changed including mine.

So we wait and see what Ryan can pull
    Out of his bag of tricks. Unlike previous years I have given myself an end date or I will be gone. I rue the missed opportunities that have come and gone whilst my money has been stuck here for all these years. My issue and no one else's , my decision and I live and die by it.

So good luck to all. Those that opt out beforehand , good luck and I don't blame you. Those that stick it out, let's hope we finally have something to smile about because the alternative is not pleasant to think about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.