MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

chillie continues to buy on market, page-10

1. 247 Posts.
    How long did it RECENTLY take to process that high assaying MCO ore into glittering yellow stuff off site (as well as on site) when the mill had a mechanical hiccough/bottleneck?

Collectively when this is taken into account I predict it will immediately trigger the next MCO production announcement.

Remember this is the last day of the first quarter.

Hypothetically it can then be said that MCO produced $$$$? worth of gold from ore it crushed at the new mill in the first 3 months of this year.

After all, its all about proving to the market that MCO is a valuable gold PRODUCER, holding huge hectares of mining rights with a rosy future (new carefully planned and chosen assay results then too).

Methinks the combined results of all of the above will be more than good. Even "much gooder" than expected, and this is when MCO shares will rocket.

Meanwhile directors who are privy to pondering over this gathering data (while prepare for the quarterly announcement) are busily gleaning stock at bottom feeder prices.

If all this is happening then the next MCO news release is going to blow the cobwebs from long term MCO shareholder's minds.

And they say the graphs/charts look good too.

Go Go Go MCO_

Anyone that thinks I am a mug is no fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.