The sooner Marine Le Pen takes over from Hollande the better....

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    The sooner Marine Le Pen takes over from Hollande the better. Hopefully she can set a precedent and the european nations can regain their identity.

When I go to France I want to see French people, eat croissants, see the eiffel tower etc etc. I don't want to see a woman in a black tent with six kids trailing behind her. When I go to London I want to see the changing of the guard, big ben not every second person on Oxford St in a veil. When I go to Sweden I expect to see blonds with blue eyes not men with black beards and women in veils. If I want to see women in tents and veils or enjoy Halal foods I will go to the middle east.

Europe and Australia should be places where muslim people want to escape to and leave behind Sharia, veils and bloodshed.
    They should be places where they integrate not segregate into enclaves with mosques, bookshops etc.

It is becoming clearer everyday that muslims populations can not integrate in large numbers because the religion is intrinsically flawed by evil, an evil that may only be adopted by a minority but a form of evil that divides nations. Islamic evil is costing western countries dearly.

By the same token western countries need to stay out of muslim countries.

Australia should take act now to preserve Australia's way of life

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.