BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

Primaus there is an old expression "shuffling the tits off the...

1. 1,464 Posts.
    Primaus there is an old expression "shuffling the tits off the queens"- By the time you make your decision to purchase BBN020 the opportunity may have gone.

I applaud your research but it is clear that the BBI bond holders shareholders are BBI. If BBI survives what is the best line of fit for investors- Melua says Beppa ( I think he'll review that opinion a number of times up to 40c)

BBN020 at 30c-40c is the best buy opportunity at present
    "BECAUSE THE SWEEP HAS LALREADY TELEGRAPHED BBI'S PUNCH"

BBN010 is a steal
    "IF YOU CAN BUY THEM UP TO 33c BECAUSE THEY WILL BE THE NEXT DEBT REDUCTION TARGET"

BEPPA- HAS AN ADVANTAGE OVER BBI- WHAT IS THAT ADVANTAGE AND WHEN WILL IT RECEDE,

Its about 1.5c at these levels it will increase until 25c or BBI makes an asset sale, and after BBI gets to 50-60c BBI WILL HAVE AN UPSIDE ADVANTAGE.

What should I buy?

All depends upon your appetite for risk, but if you are a BBI purchaser you're already a risk taker or a day trader-

My picks?

BBN020 up to 60c divvies and leverage and priority
    BBN010 up to 45c divvies and earlier retirement
    Beppa up to 9c- clearly a future dividend advantage
    BBI up to 7.7c- leverage of greater volume (although in relative terms Beppa has greater liquidity

All of these are comparative AT THIS TIME and represent relevant value in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.