BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

Well written Dargie,and a good read for anybody embarking on a...

1. 438 Posts.
    Well written Dargie,and a good read for anybody embarking on a share portfolio.

Just One thing, number 13,i can see where you are coming from,IF you have a partner who does not support you and IF they have friends supporting them, but not you.

I have kept my wife fully informed of what i am doing,probably ad nauseum,and if any time was going to test our relationship over financial matters,it would have been over the last year,but she has shown remarkable faith in me and has been very supportive .

Why? because our relationship comes first ,not the kids,not the house,not the shares,not money and certainly not 'friends'.

I am sure some of our "friends" have a snigger behind our backs,but that's human beings for you,but my wife IS my best friend and that's who really counts.

COMMUNICATION is the absolute necessity of any solid relationship,if you are less than honest with your partner,about the big things,and financial is one of the big things, because it is better that way, less hassle, then , that is exactly the type of relationship you will end up with,and MANY people have that type of relationship, for as long as it lasts.
    Being less than honest, works both ways.

If that suits you and your partner,fine,not my business,but you should not be recommending to others ,what is plainly a personal matter ,between you and your partner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.