CHM 0.00% 2.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

This is a fair pick up. i was in a bit of a rush and didnt...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1978
    This is a fair pick up. i was in a bit of a rush and didnt correctly describe this.

Normal GBM survival from being diagnosed is 12 to 18 months. This is a very aggressive disease. Normal life expectancy after the first line of treatment with SOC is 6 to 7 months. CHM have statistically longer survival rate than compared to SOC, even when used as the 4th line of treatment.

The announcement referred to above is a good source as is the investor presentation.

This is why, if these results can be replicated, CHM will be well placed for the planned accelerated approval pathway. As a 4th line treatment they have already outperformed the FDA approved SOC drugs (see announcement mentioned above and investor presentation).

To ensure the accelerated approval trial happens, and happens in a way that a small drug discovery biotechnology company like CHM can afford and manage, we need experienced people at the wheel. And CHM has that. It has the people that developed the first CarT drugs, and guided those trials through the FDA approval process (their employment history is available on the CHM website). That experience comes at a price. But that experience also has a large part in success or failure of the drug development and approval.So, as stated before, its money well spent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $25.82K 913.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5503899 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 301388 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ 743366
Last updated 15.44pm 03/05/2024 ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.