CHM 3.45% 3.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Chimeric: Media Thread, page-6

1. 2,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1509
    Brief Summary of presentation.

- Not uncommon to see T/O worth $10b and/or partnering at about $2B. In this area. JC has already been involved in two companies that have gone this way.
    - Ph 1 - trial could take 2 years.
    -preparing registration for ph2 trial
    - will not require a PH3 clinical trial. Why? Glio has high unmet medical need. b. precedents have beens setup around the world based on PH 2 trails - MCL and MM approved based on single arm PH2 trails.
    - Also looking at a basket trial for other cancers.
    - Jc and management have been involved in of companies in cell therapy. Across the 4 people leading the organisation they have developed together over 25 cell therapies from preclinical through to FDA approval. And This team has worked on 4 out of 5 currently approved Car-T therapies available in the world. Let that sink it! There is massive experience here.
    - Focus for 2021 -
    a. PH1 and PH2 for CLTRX
    b. developing pipeline.
    C. continue to build team of expertise. Particular focus on hiring people with cell therapy expertise.

I have moved some funds to buy up in next few days. I am expecting a 2+ year time frame. This has the promise of a significant multi bagger over that period. Market cap at 60mil, imagine 2-3 Bill or more, do the math. But of course you need to be patient, it may take years.

DYOr and all that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $24.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $45 1.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 857548 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 257123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.