CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

His " Midas - Touch " is a thing of the past until he sells the...

1. 12,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3696
    His " Midas - Touch " is a thing of the past until he sells the first of the IMU / CHM / RAD assets for an acceptable price. That " He still got it! " reputation would definitely mark a turning point and restore some of the lost credibility. While he still organised the needed funds for the 3 comps the Ts&Cs have been more than questionable.

I continue to trust him to keep the 3 afloat but at what costs for us sh? In the end he definitely will come out as a financial winner, the big unknown is, will we too?

Generally speaking, as long as the data continue to impress the chances for us are still good from here, whether with or without him. Should JC leave, I will pull the emergency break.

Very high risk but very high reward possible too.

I am in the unique position to only lose net profits from the IMU windfall 3 years ago if all goes wrong. Still a hard pill to swallow but not impacting the family at all. But most here aren't that lucky, often depending on their funds to succeed.

IMU fell from 62c to 4c, CHM from 42c? down to 2.3c. IMU recovered a bit, let's hope CHM will too. Should IMU go ballistic then I would sell a big chunk to invest in CHM if the sp would still be sub 3c. Would be my last attempt to get on the board to represent us sh. At the moment, the last RI made it financially impossible.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $49.02K 2.700M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 540219 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 300790 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 1522243
Last updated 15.13pm 31/05/2024 ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.