CHM 0.00% 1.4¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

"You do realise that to buy at depressed prices in this case...

1. 7,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3412
    "You do realise that to buy at depressed prices in this case means the Current SH selling at the ATL are at a financial loss?

We do not know who is doing the selling. They could well be holders who are at a financial loss or gain. You know the game all too well. There's no limit to the number of trading accounts a holder can use to trade stocks. It could well be traders who have made plenty of profit trading the stock putting pressure on the price by selling from one account to another giving the impression that someone is selling and incite liquidity. That's one side of the coin.

"So dod you believe that management have engineered this ??

"
    No one can say for sure. It could well be as straight-laced and literal as the announcement states... to save on placement fees. Of course, speculation can be a double-edged sword, as we know all too well on HC... which traders use to their advantage... to suit their agenda at the time. And, if PH is oblivious to this fact, then shoot me down. redface.png

As for your statement about "confusion" and "company comms"....

Again, it depends on perception and agenda. Companies receive grants - some small, some large. Unless they are particularly large, rarely announce them via official ASX statements. We usually just find out via period reporting. Again, nothing in my statement to suggest confusion or to suggest that company comms are less than clear.

It's no surprise to me that you say you are buying despite what you deem as "leaving a lot to be desired". Yes, the comms on the HC forum leave a lot to be desired.... touche, NZ. sneaky.png

Last edited by Shellbell: 10/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.