GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Chimutu GRAPHITE, page-13

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Jeez villa I really have written a lot of topics re GBE. Again - approx 12 months back I posted a topic SP manipulation. It appeared evident at the time someone had great interest at the time to keep the sp down. I even played a little myself to test my theory and proved it all be it to myself.
    So who? I started to get suspicious about GBE themselves given they had done nothing in over 2 years to stop the sp slide. Then alas it declined to its current levels with again our GBE still remaining mute.
    So what is she up to? Why buy a company - controlling stake then do nothing just remain mute for over 3 years as if happy to see the SP halve.
    Why do no board members not hold?
    Not a real sign of faith.
    What exactly is her plan. Do obligatory quart announcements of recycled ECE info - and allow the cash balance to deplete along with the SP.
    So far as to say that would appear to be her plan as there is not a shred of evidence to suggest otherwise.

Even with Malawi govt delays - other companies in the region are busy and up front with information to shareholders and quiet pro active.

Hey I said 90% complete the DFS - has been since ECE days.

Not sure who GTE are but regardless other guru institutions will have no advanced knowledge on GBE such is hear deafening silence.

Still worth a ticket cause if it is all about the M&M BILL then once implemented it won't take a lot of news from GBE to see sp .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $22.28K 418.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 36706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.