SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

china’s interest in africa picking up as its e, page-7

1. 1,139 Posts.
    Just a quick idea that I thought I might bounce off of those interested.....

Hanlong are being retarded and screwing everyone over but in the grand scheme of things their intention is to proceed with the takeover eventually. Its gotta happen otherwise why all this trouble and for so long. Yeah? Comments?

I have held a lot of resentment towards Hanlong due to the money it has caused me to loose but more importantly (IMO) the very unprofessional T/O tactics that they are using. Absolute BS and complete disrespect for everyone involved to say the least. I sold out higher up but still made a considerable loss by holding onto the shares for way too long hoping that they would pull their finger out and sign the dotted line. I initially sold with the intention of buying back later on and at a cheaper price. I have a lot of sympathy for those shareholders still holding and waiting. I should have sold a lot sooner but who would have known....

Hanlong are being difficult and putting a lot of pressure on shareholders with the delays and revised T/O prices. The point I am trying to make is that if they were not intending to purchase SDL they would have just withdrawn their offer like they did for BMN. Why would they still be at it after 2 years then... The only issue is that we do not know when this is all going to finish and allow shareholders to move on. But it has to happen this year at least? However, it does place those potential and/or current shareholders willing to top up in a situation where they could profit from this if they are able to purchase sufficiently low - say low 20's or high teens. For current shareholders I sincerely hope it doesn't drop that low.

GC

An important lesson I learnt from this debacle is - when there is a T/O on a company that you are invested in, sell it on the news. You may sacrifice a few cents difference or the possibility of an alternative bid but I now think its not worth the risk. Look at SDL and BBG and BMN to name a few. Many takeovers don't go through so why take the risk. I believe it was fluffynymph that made this point on the thread a long time ago.

I wish I had listened but now I have learnt. (catchy!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.