SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

PB. Sunbridge is not an Australian company, it may be listed on...

1. 735 Posts.
    PB. Sunbridge is not an Australian company, it may be listed on the ASX but it is not an Australian company. Everyone must understand that. Providing debt guarantees is quite common in China. It is not an Australian business practice that is correct but you are not buying an Australian business, you are buying a Chinese business.

I don't see how much more information they can give. When the guarantees where large at about 10 million they provided a break down of all the different people who had received them. Now at just $900k it is so immaterial that who cares.

I recently read an article on Newsat and the company was paying for expenses that where incurred by one of the managements yacht business. They later credited this debt with a bonus. I mean come on that sounds like absolute crap especially for a company that had not been making money and eventually fell into administration.

There are still plenty of facts available. The management are not scrounging money from shareholders via large salaries, bonuses and capital raisings. They have also never incurred $1 worth of expenses due to their loan guarantees. It is one of the lowest issues that is currently pressing the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.