SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

China’s Shanghai Composite up 2.4% again, page-27

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    mdawg the 10 mil was only 2 mil a year ago and was meant to have been wiped out it then jumped 8m to 10m then 4 weeks later fell to 900k this is not even a stable situation its fluctuating and if you take the 990k in isolation everything APPEARS small change but 4 weeks previous it was 10m!
    This needs to stop simple of all the things sunbridge needs to do it needs to show its transparent financially and these fluctuating guarantees what are people doing taking out bridging loans and why is the main man using our company to do it? He said he gives his own debt guarantee to sunbridge in relation to them so why use sunbridge?
    He chose to list here, he chose to set up Sunbridge which is an Australian company like it or not its the Australian parent of a HK and 2 Chinese subs but its aussie and it has 100% control over its foreign subs.

No fairy dust with me mdawg I have been told over the phone for some time that its all about transparency which it was discussed with the ceo needs to be the NO 1 priority in relation to the Australian parent's investors ie. you and me and of course others..

Of course all the rest is important in relation to sales but we need transparency in relation to doing mates favours on our tab..
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 24/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.