ODA 6.45% 16.5¢ orcoda limited

China’s Singles Day

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Dear shareholders,

As many of you are aware, Singles Day in China is slowly approaching - e-retailers across the globe is planning its online campaigns, including SMA's WeChat ecommerce site (ROOLIFE) which is partly managed by DODOCA and of course Wjike.com, another of SMA's partners.

A reminder to all, SINGLES DAY is the world’s largest 24-hour online sale event and exceeded $17.8 billion in sales in 2016;

http://www.practicalecommerce.com/China%E2%80%99s-2016-Singles-Day-Establishes-New-Sales-Record

In preparation of SINGLES DAY 2017:

DODOCA is recruiting like never before, suggesting a busy period ahead - for those wanting to understand more about DODOCA and how it markets its WeChat capabilities, check out their website and FaceBook activities;

Of interest - Australian wine brand depicted in this video;

More info on DODOCA - for people who don't speak Chinese;

For those understanding the importance of O2O mobile integration and how this is changing the retail landscape - you will be pleased to know DODOCA has just released it latest DIMMPS marketing tool, this is being used to market online products, including the products under the SMA umbrella.

We are only 3 months into the new e-commerce (WeChat) strategy, so personally I am not expecting too much but the sales of SINGLES DAY and the ongoing signup of new merchants will be of importance in particular into early 2018 and beyond, I believe.

Remember, patience is profit

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $27.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $27 168

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 9447 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.