ALA 8.11% 20.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

China 2017, page-31

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    "Two things - first - I guess it depends on the questions you ask and therefore the answers you get. Don't forget I have known these guys for a long, long time and bludging and taking overseas holidays is far from the truth. I have had discussions with the three Directors and Doctor Worth in order to form my view.

The second thing that has renewed my enthusiasm for Suda is the advent of RM Capital onto the scene - an event that occurred after you sold your shares and is in my view hugely significant."

Hi clyde -

I spend a lot of time in a court room and I can tell you it amazes me the many ways the same evidence can be presented, interpreted and understood. But I have formed the opinion that (generally) no matter how you ask the question or how carefully or cunningly, briefly or thoroughly it may be answered the truth will usually reveal itself. I often say to clients answer honestly because you can answer 99% honestly but if you are caught out on a 1% lie the judge will question you 100%. Now in our case the judge is the market and after 5 years of "genuine interest this" and "possible that" and "this must surely mean that".... the market has and continues to judge SUDA very poorly.

and frankly I don't care how hard they are working they are getting paid well and we don't have a score on the board. If they were paid poorly and we dont get a result then fine - if we get a great result then the performance bonus are justified.

and I am not filled with any comfort about the return of RM Capital - they are in it to make a return and the terms of which are not know to me- I am sure they have their reasons but I am not assuming for one minute their interests are aligned with mine as a shareholder.

Sorry same old same for me Clyde - we continue to Wait for Godot

oh and bucky I seen your are getting a few more thumbs up these days - that is inevitable really

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.015(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $845.7K 4.331M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 683615 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 181193 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.