SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Pikapika, I concur. The SAIL consortium (7 of India's largest...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi Pikapika, I concur.

The SAIL consortium (7 of India's largest steel mills backed by the Indian Ministsry of Finance) would most likely be the Friendly Country mentioned 4 times in various ASX releases to the market and IMO why the Transitional Agreement came into being (taking the infrastructure out of the equation - allowing Mota-Engil to be paired with the non-China camp) so that a clean and simple contest over the mines could proceed.

Anecdotally, this is all in the rear view mirror as China appears to have ended up on top perhaps overwhemlmingly.

I also find it fascinating that at least one poster now admits to be gambling whatever that means.

Gambling based on information on the quarterly is never recommeded IMO in a fluid environment with rapidly changing variables.

Some look at the superficial and forget to ask pertinent questions about why just $7M was raised. why the associated notes were issued on November 9th (which some took as the green light to commit murder figuratively speaking) instead of 19th October as stated earlier, why it was revealed that Hanlong pursued Sundance for multiple board seats (too much information IMO) and why Hanlong copped it again (despite voting YES to all crucial resolutions) in the AFR story with that funny Russian connection and why Hanlong did not try to convert their notes this time last year (why now).

I must admit I don't know the answers to those questions but they are food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.