GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

china added 454 tons of gold to reserves , page-61

1. 34 Posts.
    dunnycan you math look good, but there is something that can't be count in math.
    What if>

US can devalue US dollar to very very bad shape, like poor country, let say one million us dollar for one ounce of gold. it can pay off the debt with few gold. Think about this, paper dollar don't has fix value but gold has fix value.

There will come of a time there everyone will use so call gold standard. At that time we will see that country gold reserves to compare if it is the richest nation or the poorest.

You can see why China want to purchase many mineral reserves using US bond. Most of the companies (link with China Government) are the buyer.

One funny thing i want to say that last time when US start to have Gold standard in it currency. Almost all the rich, change their gold to US dollar. and i think US 8,134 tons of gold is not earn by itself. It is just a smart plan created by US government.
    So i think this old trick will be use again.

US government are smart, control all the news cover, has the most, advance and deadly weapons of all the world.
    US Government have a lot of ways to make trillion money.

I still believe
    US still the most richest, most advance, has most deadly weapon, strongest country in this planet.

Don't forget about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.