CXO 2.35% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

China and America 2017 energy policies

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi  everyone,
    I've been following li stocks since  Oct 2015, and like all of you,  I dmor (do my own research).
    Just reading in the mass media on China throughout 2016, and President Elect Donald Trump (PEDT) spiels  the past three months or so, I am guessing that these two countries will  in 2017 MEASURABLY DIVERGE in their overall energy policies.

PEDT wants US fossil fuel co's to come back - big time, as this will/may  lower energy costs in America
    and hence make their manufacturing sector amongst others, more competitive.

China on the other hand, has a massive fossil fuel pollution problem, they (big guess here) are not going to do the same as America, IN  2017. Instead, I am guessing that if there is some sort of trade war US/China that China will choose   on a more vigourous and massive scale -  alternative energy program.  Such as, more subsidies for Chinese companies  involved in vehicular transport and energy storage  arenas.  Why ?  Not only to continue to lessen their domestic pollution issues, but to GAIN  export product category ADVANTAGES around the world, against  the US, which PEDT has stated he wishes to do.  China will compete ON an alternative energy world products, via massive subsidies. Whilst America, will compete on around the world, using its lower energy cost base  to make its manufactured products more attractive.

How does this affect Core ?  

Well, when we have a better idea of how much li, we at  CORE  have, Chinese Co's in particular,
    may well come-a-knockin' to get a piece of -  our action.

This, may well happen by the end of Q2 2017.   Remember,BGS got a takover offer, for part of its resource findings when they were fairly assured of their quality and tonnage estimate - we're four to six months away from that.  We are also not in a politically risky country, such as Mali, or in a bureaucratic nightmare set of countries such as:  Chile, and Argentina.

Food for thought.

Cheers

Bluequartz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $766.9K 9.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1422995 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 273485 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.