SDV 1.22% 41.5¢ scidev ltd

china and gbg

1. 742 Posts.

Hi All,

I have read that Philip Wood is in Hong Kong. Where he has been and where he is going I do not know but he won't be there for a holiday. Intec is very interested in obtaining contracts in China which will clean up some of the ground pollution, prove that their patents work and make the Company cash flow positive. 5 Chinese provinces, Henan, Shaanxi, Hunan, Yunnan and Fujian have lead poisoning in children and lead smelters are re-starting after short closures. Thus Intec is looking for contracts in China after Philip's visit there in July.

GBGalvanizing and the VictorianEPA are in discussion/negotiation regarding a grant of money for the $2.85 million refreshing of HCl spent "pickle liquor". $780,000 has already been promised. The remainder of the money has to come from the negotiations. Who will put in what sum of money. The HazWaste site says that projects will be looked on favourably if the participant contributes to the project. Since, if the Intec process works, then GBG will be saving $250 per tonne in dumping fees as well as tanker hire and transport to the dump site it will save money. It will also get its Zn back for "free". So I believe that the hold-up is re who contributes what to the EPA grant.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $78.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 41.0¢ $62.57K 151.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82353 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 20007 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.