GDA 0.00% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

china and power shortage, page-2

1. 3,267 Posts.
    cmdhit,
    No, Nothing new, just waiting on quarterly like everyone else.
    I am away from the computer most of today so look forward to news in my absence. It's like waiting for the results in a doctors surgery isn't it.....is it good news, ok news or bad news........
    It appears volumes are reflecting that nearly everyone is holding tight waiting waiting.......
    A few sold yesterday which allowed a cheap entry the day or two before the report. If the quarltery comes out today or tomorrow and the gold assays are not back from the lab, they still have to deliver the quarterly and the lab results would come next week r whenever they can be released in a presentable format. I actually think it'sbeter for the share price to have more regular release of news as and when the info becomes available ( or known) rather than stacking it allinto the quarterly or half yearly etc. The new website is on its way and getting closer by the day and I a hanging on seeing the details of the full list of tenements.
    That wil allow us all to research surrounding geo' and exploration and ownership, etc
    China jv's could be one of numerous triggers for price movement.
    More upside than downside from what I have researched,
    Will be back in time for the close today hopefully.
    cheers to all, Fatstocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11539 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 3396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.