CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

china approval process, page-17

1. 73 Posts.
    Agree Jonman,

But it might only be a couple of approvals away from some of us realising some much needed profit, not to mention an outcome in the future of a certain court case.

I believe that the CAT may just purr again and this will largely be due to what I think is a combination of good management through difficult times, sound technology and the targeting of a region that has a hunger for a cheap and reliable source of energy production, that meets both the needs of their ecomomic and social development, but not at the expense of their enviroment.
    The other major benefit that developing nations might consider when looking forward at energy production, is that UCG offers the potential to value add down the track with other potential products such as lower cost fuels and fertilizers, which are attractive to growing economies. Conventional coal production as far as I believe, cannot offer this in the same way at the same cost.
    I always seem to come back to these fundermentals,(even though the goalposts have been moved several times for Couger) which were the reasons I invested in this technology and conclude that yes it is a risk, but the upside for the long term may be very, very rewarding.

Stay the course

Cam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.