SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

The two points that picked up my attention: Strategic...

1. 254 Posts.
    The two points that picked up my attention:

Strategic co-operation agreement to fund infrastructure and industrial development projects in South Africa and the rest of Africa between China Construction Bank Corporation and Industrial Corporation of South Africa.
    The parties will fund infrastructure and industrial development projects, directly and indirectly in South Africa and the rest of Africa, subject to their internal funding processes. The parties will, inter alia, fund project opportunities in South Africa and the rest of Africa with the IDC taking underlying project risk and CCB taking project risk at the IDC level. This would involve debt funding. Sectors to be considered for funding include industrial infrastructure (which encompasses energy renewable and conventional) agro-processing; manufacturing and mining beneficiation; amongst others.

Private sector agreements:

Collaboration and framework agreement between Industrial and Commercial Bank of China and Standard Bank-South Africa
    The agreement between Standard Bank South Africa (SBSA) and the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) will facilitate the raising of Rand denominated funding for the ICBC, which will be made available to strengthen the various sectors of the South African economy, with a particular focus on power and infrastructure. The agreement is worth up to R10 Billion over the next 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.