GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

BH! I wonder what influences the collapse in trade most :lack of...

1. nk
    3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    BH! I wonder what influences the collapse in trade most :

lack of trade finance versus lack of demand for goods

Initially trade seem to collapse due to bankers fright over counterparty risk

but that seemed to compound a vicious spiral down. Kinda like the blood flow started seizing up on a weak patient sick from excessive debt and consumption. he feels worse and stops eating and gets weaker.

So he when is he going to get better? How is he going to get better

he has to get fit! he 's gotta get outta bed . The doctors are making him sick, wrong drugs of money printing and Keynsian policy.

he screams "get me the gold", underpins the $US, gets off oil, revitalizes his energy system through new revolutionary ideas now been tested by the smart guys in the US. Ideas most of us havent even considered.

In five years he is running marathons

USA is born again, the most powerful nation in the world. A nation with deep liquid capital markets ( most of the time) . Land of the free where innovation and hard work is rewarded, where smart people are paid to succeed ( a mates son just landed an academic postion in a top 8 Uni in USA. he is paid $200,000pa at age 28, what hope Australia).

Chinese bankers, forget it, Those guys are no match for WALL STREET. Without the US China is nothing. They'll still be beltching black smoke to power themselves while US hydrogen powered turbines ( from pyrolysis of methane , or any number of ideas they are working on) drive the ecocmomy forward while the Chinese sit back to see if they can copy having no culture of innovation themselves.

Why would you innovate when the Communist Party just takes your idea. You gunna do it for the glory of the Party alone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.