GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Having spent 5 years waiting for this fiasco to happen I now...

1. nk
    3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Having spent 5 years waiting for this fiasco to happen I now become the contrarian and am looking to invest in US equities and REITS in 2 to 3 years ( from the gold stock profits of course)

anyway thats the plan, and naturally experience has taught me things dont always go to plan , although they have so far for with gold stocks

anyway Wall St sold the toxic trash to the European bankss. UK is stuffed, The Euro pack will never agree on anything. China is left holding the bag. I found a copy of Trevor Sykes classic "Bold Riders" > There is a geat story about Kia Ora shareholders who cleaned up selling a gold mine at the top only to have the directors lose all the money in a dodgy brothers deal with a related company. China is the Kia Ora shareholder, and they are about to find out Wall St has some tricks up their sleeve.

I agree BH! USA facing truly shocking problems. They have faced them before. I'm backing them long term, but not just yet! I'll wait to see the patient get oiut of bed and do some training laps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.