RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

Good post swaja, I have noticed these games all day and...

1. 830 Posts.
    Good post swaja, I have noticed these games all day and yesterday. I wont fall into the trap.

Jenny, sorry but I think your a bit confussed at the moment.

This what you have wrote to me on the 11th:
    11/07/08 13:08
    wait guys to the massive sales and then the future earnings too.i said yesterday it should be at least a 50mill company to start and that is at least 8 cents.if you watched NSL do its run wait for this one.

11/07/08 13:24
    the singapore listing should happen immediately after the deal is done.am looking at the depth now and so tempted to take out all to 1.3..its a lot but surely its a gift under 2..what should i do...hit the button HELPPPPP

11/07/08 13:46
    Hi Carlisle you will be looking great.hold tight it will explode shortly in my opinion.too many good announ to come.i feel this is the best bargain on the asx at the moment

11/07/08 14:26

hi Carlisle no i just have some heads.its a good earner this one now and you will easily be able to sell some near term and free carry or alternate just hold on for the certain future growth.

Now what has changed only 5days later? You said you bought at 0.008c, well your still in the money, and you were thinking about buying up to .013c?

To be honest Jenny I think you are just trying to get some more on the cheap, and I wouldn't be suprised that it was you doing the games we've seen this morning and yesterday afternoon.

I bought at 1.1c and I'm very happy to hold. The avian test kits is what I hold for as there is a huge world wide market for these. Pepp would be a pleasing bonus.

I feel this is the best bargain on the asx at the moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.