BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

china buying into genome sequencing, page-36

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I agree Tane, very short term is the key to the success of BLT. However, this is not something that management is not aware of. Furthermore, recent decisions that increased spending, such as the one to partner with Stanford, indicate that management feel they will be able to find the necessary funds.

I think it was Jan/Feb this year PF spoke about making an acquisition and so the idea of M&A as a way forward is not something management has left to the last minute. However, this is probably not Plan A. Plan A is trying to sell a share in one of our programs but I suspect that these two conferences mentioned on this thread are our last throw of the dice in that regard.

I do think the cash will last beyond the end of the year, just. In that time Calimmune should start a clinical trial which should trigger a milestone payment and thus push out our deal making time frame.

There is no doubt that financials are very tight but the annual report does not disclose all that is going on behind the scenes and I am optimistic that all will be revealed shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.