To the great French philosopher Jean Baudrillard to whom I...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    To the great French philosopher Jean Baudrillard to whom I regard the most, Originals and Copies
    is one of he's work of art. I dig him, understand him fully in he's work.

Had a Chinese woman over for quite a while staying over my place, didn't speak that well in English
    brothers girlfriend, She hanged out with me, During the days gone by played her some English culture
    music good old rock n roll on my flamenco guitar, My originals controlled aggression must had took her
    by surprise, never heard anything like it I suppose, She had her girlfriend come over from Shenzen played
    to her as well did not speak a word of English took her out a couple of times, It was cool, She got some
    translation on her phone, she wanted me to go over there with her. Man I said I'll be lost over there this
    dirty situation has happened, Just imagine if I went over there with my guitar, I suppose they would not
    know what hit them like culture shock with the aussie rock n roll attitude. but then I got to think more classical
    if I went over there. They harmless them Chinese people, make it difficult to copy me music wise. CCP another
    story got to keep quite over there.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.