Its a bit funny,we do have every single resource one can think...

1. 9,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Its a bit funny,we do have every single resource one can think of,the 'funny' part being we also are geographically well positioned for when star wars begins.
    And imo only we are doing an excellent job developing new military technologies including space and including unmanned wingman fighters etc etc.
    Just don't mention the submarines.
    I believe china is going to far,ie they have no friends unless you include nth korea and iran ,hmm i'm not sure china could rely on russia.
    So every country is watching and imo only the smarter countries would be making strategic decisions.
    I believe the chinese govt is under strong pressure to satisfy their population so we may be getting economic pressure from china,but china is under revolutionary pressure and if we want to accelerate the capitalist revolution in china we should shut off their powdered milk supplies.

Yep stupid politicians on both sides have relied on pumping house prices,increasing immigration,exporting coal and IO to china,plus they 'all' sold australioa to the chinese.How pathetic when we have 'every resource but we rely on the above BS.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.