AEE 3.57% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

China has long demonstrated they favour a vertically integrated...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    China has long demonstrated they favour a vertically integrated supply chain model.
    Their African interests are significant and increasing (LH for example) and I have little doubt there will be supply contracts with Kazakhstan based ISR producers also.

I believe the West will only see the China impact indirectly, and given Chinas aversion to the media spotlight and their regular MO of quietly getting on with business, I do expect shocks to the supply side of the equation in due course.

Various media commentators have now been predicting this for years........it becomes hard to hold the faith that they are correct, albeit a few years off in accuracy now it would appear.

I still think it's coming and it will be a commodity boom of note. I remain invested in AEE simply because I think this stock will give superb leverage to this changing market condition. There are other options of course, but not with as much upside in my view.
    Our neighbours at PEN could be good buying right now also. They have rid themselves of a few fleas and possibly they now have a more professional management, but I do also think the cost of production and associated well field issues have been understated and this is still going to bite more.

Aura has great timing to market and if you're a buyer now I can't see too much downside in the next decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $46.37K 339.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 720633 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 433893 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.