AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

China Data points to a rebound., page-2

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To der uneducated peasants who sell down the Atlas AGO SharePrice, I postulate-

BAH HUMBUG! You are fools.

I buy AGO at 62c, TP for bottom was 55-65c, we have seen SP jump strongly from 58c three times in last few months even jumping back to 69c. I postulate dis is der triple bottom and classic bottom pattern with strong rebounds f=up from dis level. My broker tell me to buy AGO at $3 in 2011, ha, i did and been in and out, I even buy AGO at 85c and sell at $1.15 at triple top. Der bottom is in. I cannot believe how cheap dis AGO stock is compared to BCI, FMG, RIO and BHP comparative to production and income. It is worth $2 on dis marketcap/production/sales valuation level alone.

Market "anaylsts" sell down AGO as it has higher AICCost than others (due to trucking by road to Port Hedland) instead of rail, lower IOPrice than 2013 and due to no railroad. Dis change soon and costs coming down fast now at same time as income/production going up strongly. China data stronger but china mills must have higher IOP to survive themselves due to their pig iron, if dey sell pig iron cheaper they make loss too and close shop and commies cannot build more buildings and Commies will put dem mill owners in jail for not doing what they are told.

If AGO valued in 2010-2011 at $3 with half production and half der income than now it is at bottom of der normal distribution chart ~~~~ now and should be much higher now, Market sellers/traders mark it down to $60c, BAH HUMBUG, dis is dirt cheap for good low debt strong income mine operation. It be back at $1.20 in quick time, as all other iron ore stocks nowhere near sold off like AGO such as BHP,FMG,BCI,RIO at 3/4s of their annual high but AGO is at its annual lows some 70% lower on annual basis than all other IO stocks. Dis mathematical contradiction cannot continue like shown in the normal distribution chart that is infinite and never wrong ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iron ore spot and 12 month price hit double bottom around $88/90USt, der traders speculate dis price collapse to $80USt, Bah Humbug. Price was last year $115-130USt average and usual drop around jun-sept may be over. US GDP just hit 3.92% dis 4QTR June14, and europe in strong rebound, stocks now volatile.

I postulate no stock crash until rates go up globally next year ~July/Oct 2015 starting with UK, Eurozone and US all at same time- indonesia, brazil, russia and others already hike rates in last 4 weeks. Aust do same next year. We are in mid- 3/4 stage of bull run since 2008 with correction in 2011. With GDP in china USA Aust & Canada & Japan recovering strong it is only time before stocks jump again and rates and bond yields go up again - this positive for iron ore and Cu & Nickel prices.

I BUY AGO at bottom and wait for rise over $1-$2 again. To sellers- thank you for gift

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.