SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hi Vin I agree with your premise in regards to seeking out a new...

1. 6,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    Hi Vin I agree with your premise in regards to seeking out a new partner. However if anything I think that furthers my arguments. If it is true the SiYi received and invitation too...well that is just advertising how much we are on the ropes and presents a further stimulus for the Chinese to take the upper hand and screw us more.
    That was the whole point about the storage issue as to why they were asking more from us, further consider why is SBL paying for Professor F wages. I suspect the more they sense our vulnerability the more they move in for a kill. If we have now just advertised our own dire straits to them it is not hard to imagine them pushing the envelope to their further advantage. They may even have leap at the opportunity to be "offended" as reason to tighten the noose.
    My original opportunist theory was just to discuss some ideas as to why they brought up the storage capacity so late in the game. I fear however it is starting to look real. I do not think they are offended, I think they are much more cunning than SBN's current board. We are low on cash, I doubt that we could mount and IP challenge at the moment?????? And they probably know it too. Games is most likly not over - just the rules have changed agian. Time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.