AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

China deal..... Fukang Ren?, page-10

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Have i missed something? Davidboss previous post was self moderated, was he afraid that my comment have negative impact on the share price?

Look, this sort of deal, Cellmid made before, with huana likang. Give them distribution rights, and cellmid has almost zero risk getting into china, posters here was dreaming about amazing thing will happen.... boom,years later, nothing happen.

Why would i even bother to bash down the share price? Have I not make genuine concern about our strategy to china? As far as im concern, Eck has zero experience to china market too. We are doing good in japanese market because we have personnel that are familiar with japan in this company, we advertise through tvc.

What about china? Seem to me, Maria is selecting the lowest cost, lowest risk, lowest effectiveness method, penetrating into china market.

Years ago i already forecasted huana likang deal, lead us to no way. And this time round, i will be right again. And all i hope is that, cellmid can be on the right path, and share price can rise on more sustainable manner, supported by genuine strong revenue and profit growth.

Davis boss, if you are intended to flip, and i disrupted the tempo, im deeply sorry, i will continue to uphold my integrity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $336 42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1457234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.