AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

China deal..... Fukang Ren?, page-45

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Regarding the size of the company, I have continued to try to find information about their registered capital.

The following is for their subsidiary, Foshan Niche/Foshan Yibaosheng Pharmaceutical.
    https://www.liepin.com/company/gs580037/

From the translation (copy/paste to google translate):

"Company Profile

Foshan Yibaosheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Yibaosheng Pharmaceutical”) is located in Hecun Industrial Zone, Lishui Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, enjoying a beautiful environment and convenient transportation. Yibaosheng Pharmaceutical is a production and research and development pharmaceutical company. The company is committed to the innovation of high-tech pharmaceutical products, the transformation and production of high-tech, covering an area of about 5,700 square meters, a building area of about 6,000 square meters, and a green area of 30%. The design of the plant area is strictly in accordance with the GMP requirements. The layout is reasonable, clean and tidy, and the supporting facilities are perfect. There are solid preparation workshops, extraction workshops for Chinese medicines, laboratory building and supporting power...

Business type: limited liability company (natural person investment or holding)
    Legal person: Wang Jinjing
    Registered capital: 701 million yuan

Registration date: 2005-10-28
    Registered address: He Village, Lishui Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City
    "

'If you want to verify that this is really talking about "Foshang Niche" just copy/paste the chinese text from http://www.fukangren.com/zhijishengchanjiagongjigou.html for yourself.

700millionyuan.png
    I don't know if any of this is accurate, but if it's anywhere close to the truth this is certainly not smaller than Fukangren. I am working on some more info but not sure if I'll finish that.

Note that the English fukangren.com website seems to have been translated with an older version of google translate, or something similar. I find copy/paste into google translate to deliver better results.
    Last edited by mightypirate: 08/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $336 42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1457234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.