AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

China deal..... Fukang Ren?, page-49

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Mighty, all I have ever wanted was a decent presentation explaining what the strategy of the company was and the direction we were headed in; and yeah I moaned and groaned extremely loud and no doubt burnt a few bridges.

But the turning point for me was this:

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20180410/pdf/43t2l7t4s9vyw7.pdf

I have never come across a more concise, convincing, transparent prensentation from any company which  clearly states the strategic direction.

The timeline has been significant but it’s obvious to me where the company building blocks are being laid; one of Mega trends of the future will be (if not already) is anti aging products; and the fact Cellmid is focus on first in class and best in classs products + the ever expanding potential of Midkine as a diagnostic market and possible a inflammatory/cancer fighting drug of the future has me really excited about the short/medium/long term value of the company.

I hope we don’t get taken out to early but the company has been setup and has all the hallmarks to be acquired.

So whilst the company continues to execute the simple yet aggressive strategy I will be a very happy and loyal shareholder.

It makes sense why Maria was buying so aggressively on market; and why D. Eck bought 5% of the company.

Onwards and upwards...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $350 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 775527 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.