CHN 1.40% $1.06 chalice mining limited

china deal?, page-43

1. 28 Posts.
    Anyone have $47 million to pony up for this company?

I'd like to offer $.35 for Chalice and make everyone happy. I'd have to pay $87 million for the entire company but since there will be $40 million in cash next month in the Treasury I only need $47 million from you guys or a bank. I would then need $87 million to put in for my share of the construction for a total cash commitment of $134 million. By 2016 and a $1,600 gold price, I would have netted $166 million for a $32 million profit in 3 years. But then the real fun starts. In years 2017 - 2012, I will net another $200 million. So for my total investment of $134 million (net purchase price plus construction costs), I will get back $366 million (per their Dec 2011 presentation) for a net profit of $234 million.

Of course I also get the exciting exploration properties south of the main deposit plus Mogoraib next to Bisha.

Anybody in for this deal? If a dweeb like me can figure this out, you know Nevsun and many others will be ready to pounce soon. I was thinking of selling out tomorrow due to mgmt incompetence but I think I'll let this play out since their incompetence will eventually make me money one way or another.

stateside

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.