NEU 0.54% $20.10 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Thought I'd revive this old thread for this post. In the past,...

1. 5,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17359
    Thought I'd revive this old thread for this post.

In the past, Jon Pilcher has repeatedly said that there has been partnering interest for trofinetide from multiple companies for individual countries and broader regions. He has specifically mentioned China on occasion and also provided potential Rett patient population (28,000) and identified patient population (2,000) for urban China in company presentations.

Last month, CS Pharmaceuticals executed a Greater China licensing agreement for a clinical-stage rare disease asset with Korean drug company, Daewoong Pharmaceutical.

CSP acquired the exclusive development and commercialization rights to Bersiporocin, a first-in-class antifibrotic agent, in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) and potentially other fibrotic indications. Bersiporocin is due for Phase 2 readouts in IPF next year.

The territorial rights agreement covers the Greater China region, including mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau.

CSP will pay Daewoong up to US$336M, which includes a US$76M upfront and development milestone payments, as well as double-digit royalties on net sales.

CSP, a UK based multinational company with offices in Beijing and Shanghai, is focused on the development and commercialization of rare disease and ophthalmology products in China. CSP offers dedicated regulatory, market access, medical and commercial expertise, in addition to compliance and legal capabilities, for companies wishing to develop and commercialize their products in China.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/news/daewoong-csp-ipf-therapy/

https://cspharmaceuticals.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.10
Change
-0.110(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.16 $20.21 $19.88 $5.839M 291.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1042 $20.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.11 1092 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.