SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

good evening allA very good post Dr Yenisun and I like to point...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    good evening all
    A very good post Dr Yenisun and I like to point out that this apparent reliance on china coin is only the easy option that most smaller companies s go for.Our previous board would have taken the harder option of stitching together a joint venture simply because they had some serious " SKIN " in the deal and they valued the smaller shareholder and the people of Cameroon.What Ken Talbot and his board had in mind for Cameroon was way better than any foreign aid can do and achieve and the president of Cameroon was with him all the way.As soon as the Chinese came and our present board(with a FOR SALE attitude )things suddenly changed.Now it turned into a money grab and stuff the shareholders and stuff the people of Cameroon.We shareholders may only loose a few cents but the people in Cameroon start with nothing and will loose their resources (timber from the rail line, habitat of their flora and fauna ,fishing grounds ,and will never see any work or lifting of living standard let alone decent returns from the iron ore).The attitude of the Chinese and the criminals Hanlong will never ever stick to the environmental guide lines and studies that have been put in place and payed for by SDL.Gina Reinhardt is presently showing everybody that it is possible to make a deal but it takes a bit of work.The PR spin that is oozing out from china and our big heavyweights that demand for iron-ore is slowing is only a load of crap (nothing on this planet functions without steel)and the Chinese are using this short period to push prices down and our heavyweights are using it to push labor rates .Have a good look at the end of the financial year at the volumes sold and profits made .
    This deal has gone very sour for me,the money I invested comes out of the bread- basket of my family and when I researched SDL I was confidant that this investment would be good for my family and for Australia and so very good for Africa.( I am by birth an African from Namibia).Now if and when this cheque arrives it will be used to retire debt on my investment property but I will not feel good about it.When will china learn that china can actually make a differ ace with its money.Since Monday china and hanlong have proven to me it's going to be rape and pillage in Africa.
    on a positive note I am better off for knowing all of you on the forum inc. KP. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.