China Declares All Virtual Currency Transactions "Illegal", Sending Crypto Prices Tumbling, page-9

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Are you referring to Chinese food? Well, they do have some of the most delicious cuisines in the world. In fact, several countries have already adopted some of the Chinese cuisines. This is one of the reasons why there are several Chinese towns around the world. With its popularity, you might have noticed that there are several variations of Chinese dishes. Some even have their own Westernized version. If you are travelling around the world, you might have noticed that there are several Chinese cuisines as well. Hmm, it is kind of weird that you are referring to Chinese food here? Please do correct me if I am wrong. If you are referring to coins that are China-based, I am sure that there are a lot in the market. They aren't on top of the list because of the popular coins in the market. Have you guys invested in several coins in the market? Well, I am planning on investing some of the smaller coins but I am not really sure about it since not many people are familiar with them. I do want to invest in other popular. coins but I think that is is too expensive. Do you have any recommendations? I highly appreciate if there is. Or do you have some crypto guides or articles that I can refer to so that I can learn more about the same coin? Anyway, thanks once again. Hoping to learn more about them. Have a great day ahead.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.