GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

china declares war on derivatives

1. 24,765 Posts.
    "Beijing's derivative default stance rattles banks

For banks that are hoping to sell more derivatives hedges in China, the world's fastest-expanding major economy and top commodities consumer, the danger goes beyond the immediate risk to existing contracts to the longer-term precedent that suggests Chinese companies can simply renege on deals when they like."

At http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssFinancialServicesAndRealEstateNews/idUSSP47327420090831?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=11604

Jim Sinclair's commentary about this:

China tells the Wall Street OTC derivative manufacturers and distributors to go straight to hell.

China has invoked a "Stop Loss" on these fraud ridden instruments.

If you create a specific performance contract that you know under even the slightest pressure cannot perform, you have committed fraud.

My English bull dog Mia, bless her soul, figured out the non-performance characteristics of these financial WMDs.

This will have a MAJOR impact on the sociopath US manufacturers and distributors of OTC derivatives like CDSs that struck the world over with these weapons of mass financial destruction.

This could roll the financial world one more time.

Doing the right thing is never easy. Doing the right thing takes character and courage.

The Chinese are doing exactly the right thing and exactly what the West should have done years ago when long term capital flopped.

Now the rest of the BRIC nations will follow suit.

China's actions here are another reason why China is headed for the largest economy on the planet.

While the West enriches the creators of this disaster, China herein tells them, to go straight to hell, and that they will not get their money to enrich themselves more. China has invoked a "Stop Loss."

Here is an example of how China will act with regards to the dollar late this fall. You can take that to the bank if you can find a solvent one in the USA, GB or Euroland.

The Wall Street types who are talking heads surmise that China thinks and will act like the Wall Street Weenies. They are so very WRONG.

Screw with China and you will get bitten in the ass by a real dragon. China leads the BRICs.

This will have a MAJOR impact on the sociopath USA manufacturers and distributors of OTC derivatives that struck the world over with these weapons of mass financial destruction, enriching themselves in the process by many trillions.

If China's banks were the losers on these instruments then the winners, now not getting paid, are the sociopath USA manufacturers and distributors of OTC derivatives. These instruments were not created between Chinese banks, but made and packaged primarily in the good old US of A. Think it out. This is a stop loss for the Chinese.

I was correct 10 years ago when people denigrated me. I am correct on the price of gold as people still denigrate me.

I will have the last word with all these jealous fools.

Respectfully yours,
    Jim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.