SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

In what is a MICKEY MOUSE valuation (reflecting no commercial...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    In what is a MICKEY MOUSE valuation (reflecting no commercial reality) of China's 49% stake in Simandou (with a $20 Billion mother-of-all-CAPEX that may never see the light of day) as it transfer ownership from Chalco to Chinalco (between child and parent company)....

..China is sending in quick succession (on the eve of lobbing a asset level acquisition bid for Sundance) another Afican mine valuation after the $6B implied valuation of Tonolili (magnetite) mine in Sierra Leone (where China paid and wil pay $2.5B for 35%).

Is a multi-national intensely competitive bid for Mlabam-Nabeba (ready-to-go with 25% of Simandou's CAPEX) for $4.5B too much to ask for.....only time will tell.

Will Matty's estimate be more reality than delusion ?

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-10-15/chalco-to-sell-iron-venture-stake-to-parent-for-2-dot-07-billion

Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd., the Hong Kong-listed unit of the nation’s largest producer of the metal, plans to sell its stake in a venture in Guinea to a unit of its parent for about $2.07 billion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.