china economy cools and so has housing bubble, page-3

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sentiment is getting worse literally by the week. 3 months ago it seemed unclear what was going to happen, but I think even the bulls have to admit that it is going south.

Last weekend I was in Melbourne and took a trip down to Docklands. As a Sydney person I thought it was great. Centrally located with a tram to and from the city circle.

MELBOURNITES HATE IT. Local family and friends won't be caught dead there. Empty commercial space abound. I saw a sign saying "20 months rent free".

Car parks empty but get this...Only the first hour of parking was free. Shops I went into had either desperation or I don't give a sh*t attitude.

But still construction is going on. I went into a demo suite. 1 bedder 380k 2 bedder 580k off the plan. Really hot sales girl in killer heels. 700 per quarter body corp.

Sterile area but not too bad in my opinion, however nobody seems to want to go there or live there. My brother who works in the area tells me that in winter the main drag is a howling wind tunnel.

Anyway, hope those who own in Docklands do well. I'm waiting for the fall out. -30% it would be a good future investment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.