AHF 5.56% 1.9¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

yes I'm back, I'm buying into this coy. Let's say I'm not in any...

1. 25 Posts.
    yes I'm back, I'm buying into this coy. Let's say I'm not in any way convinced there will be any money in aggregating farms, producing milk. Milktastic. The fundamentals just don't stack up. The coy doesn't have the 100 millions needed for such a venture. I want to be provocative, but the folk are dreaming if the basis of making profits is via milk production. Paying blokes in suits to engage farmers to make milk doesn't stack up. Look at slaters, same problem, it was run by people passionate about suing for the common man! Now it's managed with employees and no passion, it doesn't make any profits! Same here, bankers in suits paying themselves high salaries, paying farm hands and others who don't have the passion anymore is hardly a recipe for success.

But here's the zing, be able to export overseas, it's the game changer, quite a bit of emphasis on this in investors presentation. The bankers know this is the game changer, from green acres to skyrocketing share price and great happiness for all of us. The bankers ( directors) follow these posts, trust me it's a boys club, and they have no better idea to run this coy than you and I do. They are jumping on China bandwagon, because the other path doesn't add up. Ahf should start producing baby formula, vitamin pills. I'm investing on this hope, fundamentals just don't add up, but the zing alone is everything. Make no mistake China is front and centre of Ahf.

Yes I know this post will be rejected, but I'm all in on Ahf, it's China or bust!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $12.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $47.62K 2.550M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1111111 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3945 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.